Vacation Ownership at Eastern Slope Inn Resort
Dog-Friendly Unit Policy
In response to Owner demand, the Eastern Slope Inn Vacation Ownership Trust has established several designated dog-friendly units that are separated from the main Resort campus.
Dog-friendly units: CH1A, CH1B, RB4S ONLY
We require strict cooperation with the dog-friendly policy.
- Only Owners staying in specifically designated dog-friendly units may have a dog in their unit.
- One well-behaved dog, weighing a maximum of 75lbs., is allowed per unit depending on the unit size.
- Please contact the Front Desk (603-356-6321 x. 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance for unit reservation. Current fees are $25 per night or a maximum of $100 per stay.
- Dog must have a current rabies tag on at all times.
- A phone number to reach you must be given upon check-in, so that you can be contacted in the event your dog’s behavior interferes with the enjoyment of other guests.
- Your dog cannot be left alone in your unit for more than two hours at a time and must be in a dog crate. Your dog should not be left alone at all if he/she will create a disturbance.
- Please note your unit will not be serviced by Housekeeping when your dog is unattended.
- You may bring your leashed dog into designated dog-friendly areas at the periphery of the Resorts, as well as to the nearby public parks and certain area shops and attractions that allow dogs.
- You must clean up after your dog and dispose of your dog’s waste in designated receptacles. Any clean up requiring staff involvement will be charged to the owner.
- Any damage caused by your dog’s behavior, or owner’s failure to comply with the dog-friendly policy, may result in a minimum $350 cleaning/damage fee.
- Bringing a dog on the property without written notice, or into a non-dog friendly unit will result in a $350 charge to the owner and/or the removal of the dog.
- Any Owner who fails to properly clean up after their dog and dispose of waste properly, and/or brings aggressive or misbehaved dogs, may be asked to leave the property immediately without refund.