Important Information for our Guests
Tuesday, 4/7/20, Update
Please note in order to comply with New Hampshire Governor Sununu’s Emergency Orders #17 (issued 3/26/20) and #27 (issued 4/6/20), our Resort and Guest Services operations will remain on pause until the projected date of at least Monday, May 4, 2020.
Should you have any questions please call 1-800-862-1600 or you may send your questions through email to:
Eastern Slope Inn https://easternslopeinn.com/about/contact-us/ or
Attitash Mountain Village https://attitashmtvillage.com/about-us/contact-us/
Please check back for further updates.
Please be well, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Monday, 3/23/20, Update
At this time, in order to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus and COVID-19, our Management Team has made the difficult decision to pause our Resort and Guest Services operations at Eastern Slope Inn and Attitash Mountain Village, as well as the Oxen Yoke Inn and Attitash Motel properties until a currently projected date of April 27, 2020.
The protection of our employees, Owners, guests, and community is our top priority, and we feel these steps are necessary at this time.
This means all confirmed reservations at our Resorts during this time, i.e. any time from 3/23/20 through 4/27/20, are cancelled, and subject to rescheduling. While our Central Reservations teams will be reaching out to our guests and Owners by telephone and/or email, we encourage you to call 1-800-862-1600 should you have any questions at all.
Please know our thoughts are with you ALL and your families during this very challenging time.
To the greatest extent possible, we will continue to work on ways to create the best possible experience for you the next time you visit. We are very much looking forward to that, and hope you are, too.
We will provide any updates or changes to the above time-frame on this web page and on Facebook. We will be returning to our normal operations at the soonest possible opportunity.
In the meantime, please take care, be well, and let us know if you have any questions at all. We thank you for loving our Resorts as much as we do, and appreciate your understanding.
With the current public health concern regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to let you know we are carefully monitoring the situation and being proactive in minimizing its impact on our resort operations and our guests’ experience.
As a valued guest, we want you to know our Management Team and Staff Members are exercising precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health officials.
At this time, we are hoping to strike a balance between “business as usual” and using good common sense under the very unusual circumstances of the emergence of the novel coronavirus, as it is evolving.
We wanted to share with you what we are doing to go above and beyond our usual high standards for cleanliness and sanitation:
- Our Housekeeping team has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our public and common areas, including areas touched by guests such as countertops, handrails, elevator buttons, public bathrooms, and doorknobs.
- We have put in place an ambitious cleaning/disinfecting schedule, taking place three times a day, for all public facilities including, but not limited to:
- Locker rooms
- Exercise rooms
- Pool room
- Game room equipment
- Guest Laundries
- Vending areas
- Public restrooms
- Railings on staircases, doorknobs
- Our Front Desk staff is wiping down all surfaces and workstations with disinfectant, including phones, keyboards, and mice, credit card machines, desks/countertops, key cards, pens, etc. at the end of each shift and is assisting Housekeeping with the cleaning of common areas/lobbies.
- We have met with the State Pool inspector and been assured that current practices for treating the pool and hot tubs themselves are all that is needed for water treatment and have increased cleaning of all hard surfaces in the pool area including lounge chairs and pool decks.
- Our Housekeeping staff wear gloves and are using additional disinfectant to launder linens.
- We have reinforced with our staff that they should not come to work when they are sick.
- We ask our guests to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
If you are under containment or self-quarantine, we ask that you abide by the CDC recommended guidelines and remain at your home. For further details, please visit the CDC site at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html. The state of NH also has information at: https://www.nh.gov/covid19/.
Given the impact of COVID-19 on how we work, socialize and travel, we have been adapting our cancellation policy over the past several weeks to the evolving nature of this epidemic. Today, we are updating our policy to provide our customers with the most flexibility we can offer during these challenging times. Generally speaking, for bookings made prior to March 15th with stay dates between March 16th – April 30th we will allow changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date.
If you are planning on various activities and attractions during an upcoming stay with us, we suggest you contact the business directly to confirm what if any changes to operations may be in effect.
The safety of our guests and associates is our top priority. We want to thank you in advance for putting your trust in us as you plan for future travels and look forward to having you be our guests again soon. Please let us know of any questions you have, and we will work together to keep abreast of developments and updated information.